The rules for this award are simple :
- Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them (including a link to their blog). They must list the rules and post the blog award badge in the post.
- They must add 7 facts about themself.
- They must nominate 15 other bloggers and notify them that they have been nominated.
And here’s 7 facts about me 🙂
- I have never read “The Lord Of The Rings” series nor I have seen the movies.
- I also don’t understand Star Wars. I think I saw one movie but I forgot which one :p
- However, I am a big fan of Harry Potter series. Read all books and seen all movies, and really wishing I can fly to London this year to see the play. ><
- I have been to Japan when I was in High School and I remember feeling lost because I can’t speak the language and everything was in high – speed. Nothing in the country made me want to come back until I found out that there’s Harry Potter world in Universal Studios Osaka. But then again I heard that they’re going to open one in Universal Studios Hollywood – which makes more sense for me to visit for other personal reasons 😉
- My favorite color is coral – 16-1543 TPX in Pantone code.
- I used to live in Caracas – Venezuela when I was a kid for three years and used to be able to speak Spanish. But then when I got back to Indonesia I was bullied because I was different from everybody else… it made me very shy and did not want to speak Spanish anymore, so I lost the ability.
- Some people are wondering if I am still in a relationship with R as I barely post anything about him anymore. Truth is we still are as strong 🙂
So that’s 7 facts about me! And now I am going to nominate my 15 other blogger friends to join this chain of award 🙂
- My Burumpi
- Chocolaty Prints
- Le Zoe Musings
- Chuzai Living
- A Little Piece of Zilko’s Life
- A Little Thought Expression
- Jenita Darmento
- For The First Time and Forever
- Timothy Daely
- Winny Marlina
It will be nice if you can join the award but no worries if you decided not too! Anyway.. I’m going to close this post now. I hope you’re having a lovely Sunday! xx